For our all day holiday clubs, art and sports workshops your child will need the STUFF below.
If your child has any health issues or requires medicine, when with us, please refer to our Staying healthy section
We have split the list into essentials and Brucy Bonus nice to haves : )
- Packed lunch / snacks suitable to satisfy your child’s appetite for the whole session
- Water refillable bottle if possible, they are going to be active physically and mentally
- Messy Clothes they don’t want to be held back from exploring the world and their creativity by worrying about getting things dirty.
- Spare warm clothes just incase the mess is too much or they get wet
- Waterproof coat
- Wellies or other waterproof shoes for puddles and splashing through mud or paint
- Sunprotection UV cream/spray, hat etc. appropriate for the weather conditions
Please label everything, no matter how unique it is : )
- A Sketchbook or notebook to share and record ideas
- A Bucket and spade for digging in the sand at the beach or mud in the woods
- Bamboo for building sculptures, dens, making giant paintbrushes and pens